Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Twitter Chat

Oops, where did Monday go... I may have accidentally started reading a new book and forgotten to post! (Amy Tan's The Valley of Amazement). Anyway, I thought I'd write today about how our work 23 Things course is going.

We're now in week 4 of the course, having completed the Twitter, Photography, and Email on the go Things. The participation has been great, on Twitter, blogs and conversations. We just had our first Twitter chat, which was a new experience for almost everyone. I didn't set aside enough time for it really, so it was a bit messy (or maybe they always are!), but it was fun, participatory, and broke down a few more barriers. I really hope we can keep this level of participation going through the whole 23 weeks of the course...

I'm looking forward to getting out of the office tomorrow to attend a vendor roadshow - that will be a first as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment